Monday, December 13, 2010

Happenings in the Dr. Concrete World

The weather has turned cold and the miscellaneous outdoor projects that have been keeping me from concrete projects are wrapped up for the year.
Looking towards next year I've got a few fun projects in the works.
1. I now have the domain Dr. Concrete so everything will be migrating to www.drconcrete.net eventually. The website will be a mishmash of different services from consulting to countertops.
2. I will be experimenting with two part polyurethane molds for a couple neat projects. I have been toying around with the idea of making some Tiki torch holders. What better than a tiki to hold them. We got a tiki light as an early Christmas present. I'm going to attempt to turn that into a mold. Don't worry, the light isn't trademarked or copyrighted so I won't get in trouble.
3. I'm teaming with again studiobuild to work on some concrete and wood trophies.
4. I'm doing a limited run of the planters to clear out the rest of the Ipe wood.
Stay tuned for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment